If you have a concept your customers love, this might be the time to think about expanding your business.
Covid has hit us all really hard, but never perhaps have we had more time to focus on improving our business and even growing it. This being said, this is not just a survival story, but a way forward to build true success and a lasting legacy.
In this episode of the Restaurant RockStars Podcast, I’m excited to be talking to Anthony Leone, a veteran operator with vast experience with some of the most-recognized and leading chain concepts. He is helping others develop their concepts into viable and lucrative franchise opportunities.
In this episode, we’ll cover soup to nuts:
– The Franchise process and where to begin
– What concepts translate best to a franchise model
– The importance of “Systemizing” your existing business before you start a franchise
– The Legal ins & outs and how to save yourself lots of money in attorney fees
– Necessary training the Franchisor needs to provide to new franchisees
– How to determine the Price of a franchise, Royalties, Purchase Agreements, etc.
– How to enforce standards and best practices across your franchise model
and so much more.
Anthony is a wealth of knowledge on multi-unit operations and takes a hands-on approach with each client, guiding them through the entire franchise process.
If this idea intrigues you and you’re interested in taking the next step, learn more at : www.qsrfranchisedevelopmentgroup.com
Now go out there and Rock Your Restaurant!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
AS YOU PLAN YOUR RESTAURANT’S FUTURE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!