Long before the crisis hit, drive-thru’s changed the way restaurants served their customers.
The opportunity is now greater than ever to take the standard drive-thru up a notch or two with customer safety, convenience and entertainment paramount. It’s time to work “ON” your business, not just to survive this crisis but to dominate your competition.
In this episode of the Restaurant RockStars Podcast fellow industry Pro Jaime Oikle of Running Restaurants and I are talking to two guys who have revolutionized the “Drive-Thru” as we know it. Brett Gould and Kevin Bessy of “Humdinner” are two serial entrepreneurs disrupting the old normal. They share so many key-learnings about business, innovation and true competitive advantage.
Listen as we discuss:
– True contact-less multi-lane drive-thru operations
– “Menutainment” that brings customers back again and again
– Powerful marketing insights and customer data from Artificial Intelligence
– Consumer safety from UV light radiation on all contact surfaces
– Increasing sales and cutting labor in a single location versus the expense of new locations and the lifelong knowledge of two ingenious entrepreneurs.
Now go out there and Rock Your Restaurant!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!