Exemplary service, hospitality and exclusivity are hard to achieve in any restaurant or operation, yet are highly sought by your customers.
We all want to feel special and important, and those businesses able to deliver the “personal touch” will capture our business.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with Ron Gorodesky Founder and CEO of Refined Hospitality. He is a leading hotelier who tells us that the new normal is about health and safety. Delivering these authentically through your team will give you the strongest advantage over your competition.
I love speaking with kindred spirits who are passionate about customer service and this episode really zeroes in on what it takes and how to deliver.
Listen as he tells:
- How to motivate, train and deliver extraordinary guest experiences through your team
- What it means to “Lead by Example”, gain respect and foster team spirit
- How rotating staff through positions increases morale and enhances service
- How to create demand and sell out boutique hotels during the heart of the pandemic
- What health & safety programs were put in place to elevate the guest experience
- The true definition of Hospitality
And so much more…..
We can all raise our game by listening to Ron. Don’t miss this episode.
Now go out there and Rock your Restaurant (or Hotel)!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
THANK YOU TO OUR SHOW SPONSOR
Dawn Professional Powers Through More Greasy Dishes than the leading competitor
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
AS YOU PLAN YOUR RESTAURANT’S FUTURE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!