What do one of the world’s largest companies have in common with you?
An authentic vested interest in helping your restaurant operation succeed! As restaurateurs and managers, we continue to need all the help and support we can find to get past this crisis. Not just surviving the pandemic, but making your business better for your staff and customers everyday.
Don’t miss this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast as I speak with Mr. Paul Edmondson, Vice President of Proctor & Gamble Professional. Paul has a true passion for the hospitality industry, and he applies a personal approach to elevate this business.
We’ll talk about:
- The innovation at P & G which led to a quick roll-out of a product proven to kill the virus in 60 seconds, providing 24 hour protection on frequent-touch surfaces
- Why customers are once again visiting restaurants for the food and convenience, but returning for cleanliness and safety
- How the ability to adapt quickly with digital, social and eCommerce tools are the keys to your future success
- Why finding the balance between investments and improvements are critical as restaurant revenues recover
- Special programs at P & G specifically designed to help smaller operators
As well as the P & G brands that we know and trust and how they help you run a better hospitality business.
Paul’s best advice is to: “Make sure you give your patrons every reason to return every time they enter your door”!
Watch or Listen to this episode and then go out there and Rock YOUR Restaurant!
THANK YOU TO OUR SHOW SPONSOR
Dawn Professional Powers Through More Greasy Dishes than the leading competitor
If you enjoyed this episode, you might also like:
AS YOU PLAN YOUR RESTAURANT’S FUTURE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!