What can you offer your guests that they would eat literally any time of day?
The answer is Gourmet Pie and Organic Coffee.
That’s right, any time of day comfort food that will put a smile on anyone’s face. This might be the “key” to repeat business and this concept’s fast growth and success.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with Sean Brennan, the Founder of The Pie Hole. He’s worked just about every job in hospitality before coming up with this idea. The Pie Hole serves up a classic combination of delicious gourmet pie and organic coffee. Not only that, on top of 7 Los Angeles locations, you can find The Pie Hole in 2 Tokyo locations and in Saudi Arabia.
What’s the key to their success?
- Being open all day (from early am into the night)
- Hiring for Personality, not Experience
- Creating a strong company culture
- Putting family before Business
- Systems across the operation
- Relying on historic data for accurate pars and business levels
- Wholesale accounts and shipping pie nationally
- And so many other nuggets and best practices.
I love speaking with founders and Sean’s passion for his people shines through.
Take a slice of pie from Sean’s book and go Rock YOUR Restaurant!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSOR
AS YOU PLAN YOUR RESTAURANT’S FUTURE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!