I believe that anyone can delegate and tell someone what to do.
Instead, it’s a rare thing entirely to nurture, develop and “Empower” your team to achieve greatness! Nothing in this business is more important than laying a sold staff foundation, as your team represent both your brand and ultimate guest experiences.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with Chef Joshua Karther of Water’s Edge at Hyatt Lodge in Chicago.
Join us as we learn what hospitality truly means and how to be a highly effective leader.
- Classical Chef Training vs. Culinary School Education
- What the Chef means by the term “Leading By Inclusion”
- Exceeding the expectations of a discerning clientele while simultaneously running dining venues and private parties
- Staff Training Best Practices while fostering FOH/ BOH chemistry
- The Chef’s approach to the current Labor Crisis
And much more…
Now Ignite your Fire and go ROCK Your Restaurant!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
AS YOU PLAN YOUR RESTAURANT’S FUTURE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!