Sooner or perhaps later you will think about selling your restaurant.
Maybe you want to retire, start another business, spend more time with family or just get out from under your operation.
On the flip side, the pandemic has created lots of opportunity for new and existing operators. There are lots of restaurant spaces for lease, many with fit-ups and equipment in place. There are also many restaurants for sale across the country.
Now may be the time to explore these opportunities.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, my friend and fellow industry Pro Jaime Oikle of www.runningrestaurants.com and I will do a deep dive into the Ins & Outs of this buying and selling restaurants.
- The questions you should be asking on either side of the bargaining table
- Essential Due Diligence or “Doing Your Homework”
- What is the true “Value” of your business and how is that calculated
- What is “Goodwill” and does it have significant value in your sale or purchase
- Which financials are most the most important
- Why staff are either an Asset or a Liability in this process
- The essential “systems” that maximize your sale price or are most attractive to potential buyers
And so much more….
Listen, learn and get re-inspired to ROCK your Restaurant!
Jaime has been a guest and co-host on many episodes…you can also catch him in:
Episode #215 Disrupt your Competition and Build your Business!,
Episode #231 I Bought Another Restaurant
Episode #256 5 Ways to TACKLE the Restaurant Labor Shortage!
just to name a few!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
AS YOU PLAN YOUR RESTAURANT’S FUTURE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!