We can all learn from a true restaurant magician…
In my book, anyone who can rise from fry cook to creator of a 95 location taco concept has industry magic. In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast I speak with Mike Rypka, Founder of Torchy’s Tacos.
He started with a single food trailer in Austin riding a red Vespa scooter passing out “Damn Good” Tacos. Torchy’s is now in 11 states and growing. Brand-building is a huge component in this company’s success.
Listen as Mike tells us:
– How Torchy’s competes in one of the most competitive foodie cities in America
– The way toi build a business with one restaurant and grow to multiple restaurants
– Why multiple Profit Centers are essential to any operation
– The challenges but necessity of maintaining consistency in Food, Service & Ambiance
– How Company Culture builds a strong team of staff brand ambassadors
– Torchy’s Labor Challenge solutions
And so many other best practices.
Don’t miss this episode.
Watch or Listen and then go ROCK your own Restaurant!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!