Any restaurant that increased sales 40% when the pandemic first hit, and then broke their all-time sales record for year-end 2020, deserves our attention!
What are they doing? What can WE learn from them to be more successful in our own place?
Give a listen to this week’s Restaurant Rockstar’s Podcast. I’m speaking with Mark Finnegan of WaBa Grill, a 200 unit fast casual restaurant in California and Arizona. This concept’s tagline is “Eat Smart, Be Healthy” and their salad and rice bowl menu (where guests pick their protein, grain, veggies, and sauce) is striking a chord with the dining public.
Learn as Mark shares with us:
- Why WaBa grill was named of the “Top 500” Performing Chains by Nation’s Restaurant News
- The must have technology now and for the post-pandemic future
- How Company Culture is one “key” to your Restaurant’s True Success
- Labor Crisis Best Practices
- Powerful Marketing through the “WaBa Rewards” digital APP
- How to maintain consistency of quality and guest experience in 2 locations or 200
And much more, so don’t miss this episode.
ROCK Your Restaurant!
WATCH THIS EPISODE
LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!