I meet a lot of Rockstars on this podcast, but it’s rare to meet someone who rose from dishwasher to the founder of a fast-growing franchise.
In this week’s episode of The Restaurant Rockstars Podcast my guest is Shawn Lalehzarian of www.theredchickz.com. He arrived in the US not speaking a word of English and rose through the ranks from dishwasher to server to cook to manager. He then hopped on a plane, immersed himself in Nashville culture and came up with the magic formula for his chicken franchise.
It’s amazing what is possible in our industry if you have the fire, the passion, and the drive to succeed!
Watch or listen to this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast as Shawn shares with us:
- How Tony Robbins inspired him to keep reaching for his goals
- Key-learnings in his restaurant growth journey
- What it takes to create a unique hot concept that captures the public’s attention
- How The Red Chickz maintains an 80% staff retention rate
- The key to building a huge social media following (90,000+ Instagram followers and over 1 MM on TikTok
- The key is leading by example and treating customers, staff and franchisees like family.
Shawn is moving his business beyond California to open franchises in Nevada, Arizona, and Texas too!
Don’t miss this one, then go out and Rock YOUR Restaurant!
Connect with our guest
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!