With the continuing labor crisis, chances are you’re still struggling to staff your place, serve guests and keep the lights on!
Costs are rising, the supply chain has limited your products and competition is heating up.
With all this going on you’ve probably had to pivot more than once. Well, here’s a new idea. What if you could expand your restaurant’s marketing reach, reduce staff and lower overhead?
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with Ghost Kitchen veteran, Michael Liu of Just Kitchen.
Listen as Michael tell us:
- What the new restaurant landscape looks like now and into the future
- Why we can no longer rely on the traditional “Dine-In” model
- How you can simplify your operation by offering just delivery
- The myths and truths of 3rd party delivery services
- Why adding multiple “Brands” to your existing menu makes sense
And why this idea just might be your next pivot and ticket to greater success.
Don’t miss this episode, then Rock YOUR Restaurant!
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!