Success in the Hospitality industry requires passion, drive, commitment, and innovation. To stay relevant, you must also have a forward-thinking strategy.
In this episode of the Restaurant Rockstars Podcast, I’m speaking with James J. King, the Founder, and CEO of Titan Hospitality.
He has built a world-class operation that includes multiple concepts. His success is likely attributed to his focus on restaurant leadership; James demonstrates acute attention to detail while also keeping the big picture top of mind. James also places significant attention on inspiring, challenging, and developing staff members to their full potential.
Listen as James shares:
– How a leading restaurant group emerges from the pack
– His group’s “Pillars of Success”
– His staff onboarding, training, and retention secrets
– How Titan maintained service amidst the Labor Crisis
– The Mission-critical technology Titan uses for safety, efficiency, and guest convenience
– The importance of a clearly defined and understood mission
– How giving back to the community supports a restaurant’s success
This episode demonstrates a true restaurant leader and hospitality professional. His knowledge, experience, and approach are a roadmap for all operators seeking to take their restaurants to the next level.
Now go out there and Rock YOUR Restaurant!
WATCH OR LISTEN TO THIS EPISODE
iTunes Stitcher Spotify Soundcloud Google
Connect with our guest
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
AS YOU PLAN YOUR RESTAURANT’S FUTURE
BECOME AN AFFILIATE
Join our movement today to help restaurant owners and managers on a global level ROCK THEIR RESTAURANTS! This mission is so important to us that we are offering a crazy generous commission plan. Check it out!