– You have 1 Chance to make a positive Impression in your restaurant and impressions are lasting
– Train your staff to NOTICE. To See what the guest sees, feels & experiences in your restaurant and empower them to FIX what’s broken
– There are 12 “Key-Guest Contact Points” in every restaurant, from the parking lot, throughout your common areas to the all-important “Thank You’s & Welcome Back”
– Systemize each of these 12 areas so that the guest experience is consistent and above expectations each and every time.
– Think of this as cost-effective “Internal Marketing” that builds your business and your Brand for no money
For more key nuggets on this topic, check out my appearance on the “Food Marketing Podcast” at this linkhttps://media.restaurantrockstars.com/blog/there-is-no-finish-line and my recent blog in Restaurant Hospitality Magazine at this link: https://media.restaurantrockstars.com/blog/focus-on-these-12-guest-contact-points
NEW RESTAURANT ROUNDTABLE:
Please join my new Restaurant Roundtable every Wednesday at 12 Noon Eastern. Each week, four industry experts and myself discuss a key-topic to improve and help restaurants succeed. You can either listen, chime in on the topic or ask a relevant question affecting your restaurant…see this week’s topic and dial in info below:
I hope to see you on the next call – See our home page weekly for scheduled topics and dial in info!